WSIB/ WCB Fraud Investigation
SERVICES THAT THE SECOND OPINION® MEDICAL-LEGAL CONSULTANTS GROUP INC. PROVIDES TO HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS TO FIGHT WSIB/WCB FRAUD, INCLUDING CLAIMS OF BEING “WRONGFULLY DISMISSED” DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS:
- FORENSIC FILE ANALYSIS for evidence of medical fraud, claimant’s lack of compliance with treatment, secondary gain, illicit and prescription drug abuse, family doctor switching,...
- COST EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS for signs of improper or purposely prolonged treatment, suspicious prescribing patterns, inappropriate work restrictions, unnecessary diagnostics,...
- BACKGROUND CHECK for hidden WSIB and disability claims, pre-accident medical problems,...
- CREDENTIALS CHECK OF PRACTITIONERS AND FACILITIES to confirm that they are properly qualified, equipped and have never been in any professional trouble
- PUBLISHED ARTICLE SEARCH in order to find the specialist most qualified to counter a specific bogus diagnosis
- TREATMENT PLAN REVIEW SERVICES to ensure proper type, cost and duration of treatment
The SECOND OPINION® Medical-Legal Consultants Group Inc. is one of a kind. We have a 95% file closure rate within three months of being retained by Human Resources Managers to fight WCB/WSIB FRAUD and BOGUS “WRONGFUL MEDICAL DISMISSAL” claims. We have also saved employers millions of dollars per year in unnecessary sick benefits payouts and lost productivity, by ensuring that the workers they hire have no derogatory past medical history. We handle files throughout the entire world, quickly and professionally.